Doing a little twist on the whole SPRING CLEANING thing and running a group focusing on cleaning up your mind + body + home!
- Take inventory on all the old thoughts that aren’t serving you and vow to change them. You can even write them down and then re-write them with a positive spin.
- A new season is a great time to start a meditation practice. Check out my easy meditation guide.
- Commit to a new self care practice. Taking care of yourself works wonders to keep you feeling refreshed and stress-free. Schedule some down-time into your day or week, take a relaxing bath or shut-down all technology and social media for one day each week.
- Use lavender essential oil. Just one whiff can leave you stress-free and relaxed
- Spring is the perfect time to detox your shopping cart and clean up your diet. Opt for more spring veggies like leafy greens, choose bitter foods like radishes, add raw, lightly cooked and sprouted foods and go easy on the heavier foods like soy, dairy and grains.
- Switch up your exercise routine to give your body a boost. If you’ve been sticking to indoor workouts, take your sweat session outside.
- Supplement your healthy eating. This is the only one I would recommend
- Update your everyday household essentials. Choose products that you love but that are also safe. Since we cook at home a lot and generate a lot of laundry, we have to make sure our detergents are safe and effective. Unfortunately, most common, store-bought laundry detergents are filled with unhealthy chemicals. I will share DIY all natural laundry powder detergent.
- Clear out clutter. Your home is a reflection of you, so a cluttered home means a cluttered mind. Give closets and drawers a once-over. Throw away and recycle junk and donate valuable items you no longer use.
- Burn white sage. White sage is a sacred herb that is said to have purifying energies. Give your home or office a spiritual cleansing by burning a smudge stick which will remove any negative
We’ve got a full 4 weeks of tips and tricks up our sleeves! • stress management • decluttering tips • meal plans and recipes • organization techniques • scheduling & planning • clean products & more energy!
Does this sound like something you would like to do?
If so, take the time to complete the application below. I will contact you within 24 hours to discuss whether this would be a good fit! I am accepting a small group of customers for this group and I would love to have women who are seeking wellness! So let’s get started 😉